PALEO / KETO / GLUTEN-FREE / GRAIN-FREE / DAIRY FREE / SUGAR FREE
This is a very simple ingredient morning energy booster and liver detoxing power breakfast. Optional: add homemade hot sauce. Another option: serve with fresh chopped dandelion greens.
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp Homemade Hot Sauce Optional
- Pink himalayan Salt -a few shakes
- 1 Cup Fresh Chopped Kale
- Ground Black Pepperorn –
- 1 tsp Herbs de Provence
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Oliver Oil extra virgin
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with a few shakes of salt
- Chop the kale and Garlic
- Optional: pour a tablespoon of homemade hot sauce into the beaten eggs bowl.
- Heat Skillet to medium-high heat and add avaocado oil
- put chopped kale in the skillet and saute the kale until slightly crispy
- add more avocado oil and pour eggs on top of the kale
- you want the eggs to cook slowish without burning. so keep a close eye.
- add chopped kale and sprnkle the chopped garlic
- sprinkle herbs de provence and ground black pepper
- when eggs start to become firm on the bottom, work a spatual around the edges and underneath to loosen uo the grip from the pan.
- use a plate that is around the same size as the skillet and carefully slide the eggs onto the plate
- add olive oil to the pan and flip the plate upside down to cook the other side of the fritatta. *See the video on how to do this.*
- slice the fritatta in 1/2 and serve